Viser 0 svartråde
  • Forfatter
      Georg
      Deltager

I want to help a woman/couple conceive. I am 182cm, light brown skin, brown hair, green eyes, 78kg. I am Bulgarian by nationality. I have a master’s degree in computer science and I have worked in the industry ever since I graduated. I earn 35-40k monthly. I enjoy mountaineering, wakeboarding, laser tag, and other activities. I am an introverted person but I have a good number of friends. I have good relationships with family and friends. Usually good at forming long-term friendships and relationships. I don’t smoke, drink or do drugs. I am currently single but recently came out of a relationship with a woman who moved away to pursue educational goals. I prefer educated people to donate to. I would want to get updates on the child’s health and life achievements but would prefer not to be involved in their life without it being necessary (i.e. I am willing to assist in emergencies, be it financial, be it health as long as they are proven to be emergencies.) but I am open to being involved in his/hers life based on circumstances and agreement with the other parent.
      Regards.

• Dette emne blev ændret 5 måneder, 4 uger siden af Georg.
      • Dette emne blev ændret 5 måneder, 4 uger siden af Georg.
Viser 0 svartråde
  • Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.